by Design Guide
by Site Map
SILICONE IMPREGNATED FOAM SYSTEM (SIF)
- Available as single and dual sided.
- ± 50% seismic movement capability with near zero tensile stress at bond line.
- Conforms to irregular openings virtually eliminating the risk of costly water damage.
- Binary silicone seal and impregnated foam nearly eliminates possibility of punctures.
- Permanently elastic and will expand and accommodate the required joint movement.
- Watertight, dust-proof, airtight, soundproof seal resilient and flexible to -39°F.
- Provides interior vapor, dust, acoustical, air and sound-dampening control.